AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING OF
ALKIM KAGIT SANAYI VE TICARET A.S TO BE HELD ON 26 MARCH 2019
1. Opening and establishment of the Chairmanship Committee.
2. The reading and discussion of the Board of Directors Report regarding 2018 activities and Accounts.
3. The reading and discussion of Independent Auditor’s Report, regarding 2018.
4. The reading, discussion and approval of Financial Statements. regarding 2018.
5. Release of the members of the Board of Directors respectively, from liability with regard to 2018 activities and accounts,
6. Informing the General Assembly regarding the “Dividend Distribution Policy” of the Company, and approval of the “Dividend Distribution Policy”.
7. Discussion and approval of the Board of Directors’ proposal about dividend distribution for the year 2018.
8. Informing the shareholders regarding the “Remuneration Policy” for members of the Board of Directors and the senior executives, and approval of the “Remuneration Policy”.
9. Determination of the monthly fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors.
10. As per the regulations of the Turkish Commercial Code and Capital Markets Board, approval of the Board of Director’s proposal, for the election of the Independent Audit Firm.
11. Approval of the Company’s policies on donations and contributions and giving information to the shareholders regarding the donations and contributions made by the Company to the foundations and societies in 2018 in accordance with the regulations of the Capital Markets Board and determining the upper limit regarding the donations and contributions for 2019.
12. Informing General Assembly on Collaterals, Encumbrances, and Hypothecs granted to 3rd persons in 2018, under article 12(4) of (II-17.1) Corporate Governance Communique of the Capital Market Board.
13. Authorizing the shareholders holding management capacity, members of the Board, senior executives and their spouses and relatives by blood and marriage up to second degree within the framework of 395th and 396th Articles of Turkish Commercial Code and regulations of Capital Markets Board and informing the shareholders regarding the transactions made within this context in 2018.
14. Wishes and opinions.