AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING OF ALKIM KAGIT SANAYI VE TICARET A.S TO BE HELD ON 24 MARCH 2015
1. Opening and establishment of the Chairmanship Committee
2. The reading and discussion of the Board of Directors’ Report regarding 2014 activities and Accounts.
3. The reading and discussion of Independent Auditor’s Report, regarding 2014.
4. The reading, discussion and approval of Financial Statements.
5. Release of the members of the Board of Directors from liability with regard to the 2014 activities and accounts of the Company,
6. Informing the General Assembly regarding the “Dividend Distribution Policy” of the Company , and approval of the “Dividend Distribution Policy”.
7. Approval of the Board of Directors’ proposal about dividend distribution with the consideration of the lack of the distributable amount due to resulting loss in income statement for the year 2014.
8. Election of the members of the Board of Directors, and determining their term of office.
8. Informing the shareholders regarding the “Remuneration Policy” for members of the Board of Directors, and payments made under this policy and approval of the “Remuneration Policy” and related payments.
9. Determination of the monthly fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors.
10. As per the regulations of the Turkish Commercial Code and Capital Markets Board, approval of the Board of Director’s proposal, for the election of the Independent Audit Firm.
11. Approval of the Company’s policies on donations and contributions, and giving information to the shareholders regarding the donations and contributions made by the Company to the foundations and societies in 2014, in accordance with the regulations of the Capital Markets Board, and determining the upper limit regarding the donations and contributions for 2015.
12. Informing General Assembly of Collaterals, Encumbrances, and Hypothecs granted to 3rd persons in 2014, under article 12(4) of (II-17.1) Corporate Governance Communique of the Capital Market Board.
13. Authorizing the shareholders holding management capacity, members of the Board, senior executives and their spouses and relatives by blood and marriage up to second degree within the framework of 395th and 396th Articles of Turkish Commercial Code and regulations of Capital Markets Board and informing the shareholders regarding the transactions made within this context in 2014.
14. Wishes and opinions.